There are many different products on the market for many different bug issues, though there aren't that many that I trust for using on my plants whether they are outdoor or indoors.
For indoor plants I utilize the following products.
1. Organic Systemic - SNS 209 - which is not a insecticide, though it provides a barrier to the plants in order to protect them over time from different insects.
2. Organic Systemic and Insecticide - Azamax - provides a barrier to protect the plants from different insects while also causing them to no longer to be able to eat or reproduce.
3. Organic Insecticide - Captain Jacks Dead Bug - is a general insecticide which kills the bugs over a few day period, is not bee safe!
For outdoor plants I utilize the following products.
1. Organic Systemic - SNS 209 - which isn't a insecticide, though it provides a barrier to the plants to protect them from a variety of insects over time.
2. Organic Insecticide - Captain Jacks Dead Bug - is a general insecticide which kills bugs over a few day period, when using outdoors use with caution or move the plants when your able to a separate area, as this product is not safe for bees!
3. Organic Insecticide - Sluggo - kills slugs and snails when used according to the directs, this is not a liquid like the others but a powder.
4. Organic Insecticide - Diatomaceous Earth - can be used to kill and prevent several different types of insect issues, wear a mask when using as this is a powder that should not be breathed in. This product does need to be reapplied after getting wet. Can be used on indoor plants as well, though I recommend applying outdoors.